If you’ve been wondering how you can support me in my musical endeavors, then this page is for you. There are LOTS of ways. Here is a short list, from the very quick and simple to the more complex. I’ve included links where I can to make it as easy as possible, but if you have a question, be sure to reach out.
1. Share some music.
Sharing the music with your friends is an awesome way to support what I’m doing and get the music in front of others who might appreciate it. It’s win/win. It’s actually win/win/win, because you’ll look like an intelligent, culturally sophisticated æsthete by doing so. Which you probably do already, and this will only further that impression.
2. Leave a review.
I always appreciate the encouragement that I get from listeners. It lets me know that what I’m doing is really reaching people. Others appreciate them too—I have found some great music by reading what others have said about it. This is a way to share the love.
Click below to leave a review on the services below—it doesn’t have to be long or intense. Even two words like “Love this!” is great, as long as it’s what you feel.
- You can leave a review in your iTunes app. Need some help? It’s here.
- You can leave a review here on Amazon. Pick an album, scroll to the bottom and hit the yellow button. Bless you.
- You can leave a review on Google Play here. Pick an album, and hit the “Leave a Review” button.
Thank you. I am grateful for every star, for every word.
3. Follow me on Apple Music and Spotify.
This is another way to help introduce my music to new people—others will notice who you follow. Plus, it’s an easy way to keep in touch with my latest releases.
Click here to go to Apple Music and follow these steps:
- Be sure to click “Open in Apple Music”
- When iTunes opens to my Artist Page, click the blue circle with 3 dots in it and select “Follow” – that’s it!
To follow on Spotify, click here to to go my Artist Page on Spotify and then, click the big button that says “Follow” — it’s easy.
4. Stream some.
5. Download a little.
You can download my music at all of the following stores:
- Google Play
- Deezer, Tidal, YouTube, Microsoft Groove, MediaNet, Shazam and more.
6. Buy a CD or 4.
I have Finding Sanctuary : Christmas available, and it’s never too early to get a jump on next year’s stocking stuffers.
I also occasionally release one of my “Bootleg” CD editions, and my Bandcamp site is where you will find those.
7. Follow along.
And if you’d like to be kept in the loop of new music I have coming out, subscribe to my occasional newsletter and get a few free tracks delivered to your email.
However you decide to do it, I’m always very grateful for your support and encouragement.